Comment on page
Each of the 7continents in the world of Binopoly will include a piece of public land, providing a resourceful sanctuary in which beginning players may start to build their wealth. Public land has the following characteristics.
- Holds the most diverse, complete book of primary materials and state-of-the-art processing factories.
- Has an infinite land size.
- Rental income from properties built on public land will be subject to a 5% tax rate.
- Transactions of facilities on public land will be subject to a 2% tax rate.
- Each public land will have a Totem.
- Properties built on public land cannot be forcefully removed by ‘Demolition Cards’
- Types of the property able to be built on public land: