Crab Battle Arena(Coming Soon)
The combination of reality and the meta-verse stands as the ultimate goal of the Binopoly world. To abolish the clear distinction between the two and allow complete integration just like the co-existence of the internet and the economy.
Binopoly has been designed to be mapped to a realistic locale and we will start different kinds of farming games incorporating realistic locales once the world has been prototyped, taking our first future game, Crab Wars, as an example
- Players may purchase Mystery Boxes in-game to obtain Baby Crabs, Baby Crabs are separated into 3 levels: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
- Different levelled crabs have different Attack Power: Level 1 = Attack 5-8; Level 2 = Attack 9 - 12; Level 3 = Attack 13 - 15
- After a battle between two crabs, the victorious play will receive one Golden Feed as a reward, as well as the opponent’s defeated crab.
- Every crab’s minimum Attack Power is fixed and cannot be changed, but each Golden Feed can increase a crab’s maximum Attack Power by 1 Point.
- The system will randomly land on a number between the minimum and maximum Attack Power range of crabs to determine the outcome of the battle.
- For the growth of crabs, players need to pledge 2 Bino to produce the daily growth feed for crabs in the feed pool, if the crabs are not supplied with growth feed for 5 consecutive days, the crabs will die To raise crabs, players must stake 2 BINO in the Feed Pool to produce the daily required Feed for the crabs. Crabs will starve and die if they are not given feed for 5 consecutive days.
- Every crab has a life cycle of 2 years, once the 2-year limit is reached, they will die of old age.
Once it reaches prime season for crabs in the real world, players can redeem their in-game crab NFTs to receive real, physical crabs.
Various farming games will continue to be released in future iterations of Binopoly, eventually completing a holistic ecological cycle combining the meta-verse and real-world economy.
- 1.All games in which NFT redeems real objects will designate mailing areas.
- 2.If the player's area is not in the designated area, the player can sell NFT to the players in the designated area through the in-game market, or the player himself can contact the global transhipment service.